A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hirsch, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Hirsch MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Anne Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hirsch practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.