A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hoch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Zeni Hoch DO is a female Sports Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Z. Hoch practice?
- Dr. Anne Hoch has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Hoch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists and Milwaukee Family Physicians.