A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Houff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Houff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Houff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Maija Houff MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Houff practice?
- Dr. Anne Houff has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Houff practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.