An excellent physcian show details An excellent physcian
Aug 14th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Hoyt since turning 40 for mammograms. She is highly knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. She takes a genuine interest, which can be hard to find in doctors sometimes. I highly recommend her.

Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Hoyt performed my two breast biopsies and I felt completely comfortable and confident in her care. It’s always scary when invasive procedures are required, but her warm bedside manner calmed my anxiety. Not only does Dr. Hoyt have incredible expertise, but she’s also a truly thoughtful and compassionate doctor–a hard to find combination.

by F. Adeli on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Hoyt was an angel sent to me during a difficult time in my life. I was frightened when I was called back for a follow-up mammogram. She assured me everything was going to be fine, no matter the diagnosis. After the u/s, she recommended a biopsy and which she performed herself and after my positive breast cancer diagnosis, she made all the appropriate appts with surgeons, oncologist, etc. She is a very patient and compassionate doctor.

by Ramin H. on May 23rd, 2013

My wife was nervous about going to a new place for her mammogram and we found the Santa Monica office to be perfect. We appreciate the all women setting. Dr. Hoyt was kind and explained everything to us.

by Lisa Martinez on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Hoyt's bedside manner was outstanding. She was very compassationate towards my concerns and took her time explaining and addressing my needs.