A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hubbard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hubbard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Hubbard MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Anne Hubbard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hubbard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.