A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hubbard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hubbard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hubbard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Hubbard MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Anne Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Hubbard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.