Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Hurlet-Jensen
Dr. Anne Hurlet-Jensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hurlet-Jensen is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital Center and Queens Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Hurlet-Jensen has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.