A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Iole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Iole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Iole, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iole graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Iole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Donovan Iole MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Iole practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Iole has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Iole practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.