A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne J C Brown MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Anne Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Brown practices Internal Medicine near Auburn, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME.
See Auburn Internists.