A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Jaeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sub-specialty - Geriatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jaeger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Jaeger MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Anne Jaeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Jaeger practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.