A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Jones practice?
Dr. Anne Jones practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nanette Jones, Dr. Ona Jones, Dr. Marianne Jones, Dr. Nan Jones, Dr. Marian Jones, Dr. Maryann Jones