A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne K S Hansen MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Anne Hansen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anne Hansen practices Family Medicine near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Denver, CO.
See Thornton Family Physicians.