A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Hansen practice?
Dr. Anne Hansen practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brush, CO.
See Thornton Emergency Physicians, Thornton Family Physicians, and Thornton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.