A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Reilly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Childrens Hospital Of Philade
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Reilly practice?
Dr. Anne Reilly practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Reilly, Dr. Mariana Reilly, Dr. Marianna Reilly, Dr. Marianne Reilly, Dr. Maryann Reilly, Dr. Maryanne Reilly