A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Reilly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Of Philade
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne K Reilly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Anne Reilly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Reilly practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.