A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Reilly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Of Philade
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Haitian Creole