A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Kahn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kahn has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Kahn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Anne Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Kahn practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.