Dr. Anne Kanard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Kanard?

September 8th, 2015

Dr. Kanard is very thorough, thoughtful, and compassionate. She readily answers questions follows-up on all concerns. My care from Dr. Kanard and her staff was and still is excellent.

February 13th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Kanard is an amazing, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. I had two types of cancer at the same time, while having 3 small kids and she got me through it fabulously! She loved my kids and wanted to know me personally.

May 24th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Kanard is wonderful. She is a great communicator - listens - asks questions - and explains clearly. She is never in a hurry. In eight years I find it amazing that she is always on time. If I have a 10:00 appointment, she walks in the room at 10:00. I´m thankful I found her.

May 21st, 2012

This is my second go round with cancer and Dr. Karnard has been my doctor since the beginning. She figured out what was wrong when no one else could. I travel from Cheyenne WY to Ft. Collins for my treatments because I trust Dr. Karnard. She spends time with you and answers all your questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

December 30th, 2011

She saved my life

After seeing family doctor and given a false diagnosis of just having a really bad cold. I went to emergency room a few days later and blood tests taken. They made appointment for me to see Dr. Kanard. First a bone marrow biopsy was taken. I had my results in less than 2 days. Went back immediately to see her and was told I had AML. She wanted me hospital the next day, I thought I needed a couple days to get things arranged at home first. Should have listened to her. 3 days later was transported by ambulance to hospital. Treatment started within a day. I am cancer free now. She saved my life

October 28th, 2011

worst standard of care ever

Bad communication skills, she and office staff too busy to return calls, no follow up at all. She is bad. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone: she is totally lacking in patient care and support. She does not provide "basic standard of care."

October 10th, 2011

I would suggest another Doctor. She was over 30 minutes late to all of our apts. She also gave us inaccurate information. We felt more like a price tag instead of a patient

June 30th, 2016