A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Killingbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Killingbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Killingbeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Killingbeck graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Killingbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Carissa Killingbeck MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Killingbeck practice?
- Dr. Anne Killingbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Killingbeck practices Internal Medicine near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Redmond Internists.