A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Killingbeck is Excellent. Dr. Killingbeck has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Killingbeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Killingbeck graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Killingbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Killingbeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Killingbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Killingbeck practice?
Dr. Anne Killingbeck practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nanette Killingbeck, Dr. Ona Killingbeck, Dr. Marianne Killingbeck, Dr. Nan Killingbeck, Dr. Marian Killingbeck, Dr. Maryann Killingbeck