A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Kittendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Kittendorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Kittendorf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittendorf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Louise Kittendorf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Kittendorf practice?
- Dr. Anne Kittendorf has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Anne Kittendorf practices Family Medicine near , .