A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Kittendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Kittendorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittendorf
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kittendorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Kittendorf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittendorf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kittendorf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Louise Kittendorf MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Kittendorf practice?
- Dr. Anne Kittendorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Kittendorf practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.