A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Klibanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Klibanski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klibanski
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Klibanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Klibanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- HIV Wasting Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hypothalamic Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Klibanski graduated from New York University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Klibanski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Klibanski MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anne Klibanski practice?
- Dr. Anne Klibanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Klibanski practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.