A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Klibanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Klibanski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- HIV Wasting Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hypothalamic Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Klibanski graduated from New York University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Klibanski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Klibanski MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anne Klibanski practice?
- Dr. Anne Klibanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Klibanski practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.