A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Klimke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Klimke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Klimke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klimke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Klimke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Klimke MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Klimke practice?
- Dr. Anne Klimke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Klimke practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.