Overall Review

3.8

November 14th, 2016
I am so happy with this doctor and the staff!! Couldn't ask for a kinder doctor who listens and cares.

November 14th, 2016

June 12th, 2016
Great listener!
Dr. Kristiansen Is the best!

April 20th, 2016
great caring doctor
I have been going to dr. K for years and she's always been upfront with me and honest and listen to my concerns and always explain things that I don't understand I wouldn't trade her for anything

March 25th, 2016
Suzanne
Dr Anne Kristensen's staff is the WORST. Its unfortunate because the doctor is good. I went in today and was told by the front desk that they didn't take my PPO insurance any more. I had booked the appointment months earlier and was never told of any changes, yet the girl at the desk said "you have new insurance"? I have Aetna PPO and pay over $640 per month on excellent health insurance. I called Aetna while in their office and was told that the doctor did take my insurance. The rude receptionist proceeded to tell me they didn't and then refused to talk to Aetna on the phone. I then asked to be seen by paying cash or go through out of network benefits. She got up and walked away. I then asked for a list of insurances they did accept from another employee who was much more compassionate, but she said they didn't have a list. This office in the past has shown little concern to your needs even when there isn't a problem. I'm now faced with finding a new doctor and waiting another 90 days to been seen for health issues. I would stay clear of this doctor no matter what insurance you have. i would also suggest Dr. Kristensen invest in mature, helpful staff. It’s a reflection on her care!

September 14th, 2015
I feel good when I see the Doctor and better when I leave. She is a great listener and wonderful .

August 25th, 2015
Best provider my wife and I have had.

August 10th, 2015
i have been a patient for many years, i really like Dr. Kristensen, she really cares about her patients.

November 9th, 2012
Super caring people Dr Mike and Dr Anne
My husband and I have been patients of theirs for 5 years. When we lost our health insurance Dr mike lowered office visits to make them affordable for us and the only thing he does is he wont let me get away with slacking on taking care of myself and has spent much time getting the best and the lowest prices on my medicines I have never met a doctor and her Pa who take such good care of us

May 30th, 2012
Tackless Male Nurse assistant
My experience with this doctor was good but I had to change doctors not bec of her but for her very authoritative , bad attitude , tackless Male Nurse.

April 30th, 2012
Mixed
I LOVE Dr K!! She is awesome! But, I have to agree with all the other comments regarding the front office staff. They are horrible! ... very rude and disconnected. The absolute worst I've ever dealt with!

February 21st, 2012
STAFF IS HORRIBLE
Dr. Kristensen is awesome; she spends as much time with me as I need and listens. However, I only use her as my primary care physician since I need referrals to many different specialists so I don't know about her diagnoses accuracy. Her staff, on the other hand, is always changing and they always give you the impression that you are an inconvenience. Her nurse, Roland, is so-so.