inactive

Anne L Coleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 15th, 2013
Mixed
Dr. Coleman came highly recommended. I had mixed feelings about her and her staff. Some seemed very competent and friendly, while others did not. The wait was long. The office and equipment needed cleaning in all but one room I was in. The tech's did use sterilizing wipes on the pieces of equipment that came close to the eyes, but the equipment bases, computer monitors, art, etc. could use a good wipe down.

February 7th, 2012
Not worth a 3 hour wait
While my appointment was some time ago, I am taking advantage of this opportunity to review Dr. Coleman. I waited 3 hours to see this doctor due to incompetency and disregard of she and her office staff. When Dr. Coleman returned from her lunch, she seemed not in the least apologetic, and did not offer any significant recommendations to my condition. She has an inflated idea of her skills and an office staff to match. NOT recommended!