A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne L Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Anne Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.