A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Cardiomegaly, Cardiovascular Disease, and Coronary Disease.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Allen Pavillion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Taylor practice?
Dr. Anne Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Minneapolis, MN.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Taylor, Dr. Mariana Taylor, Dr. Marianna Taylor, Dr. Marianne Taylor, Dr. Maryann Taylor, Dr. Maryanne Taylor