A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne L Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Anne Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.