A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- California Pacific
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Williams practice?
Dr. Anne Williams practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Williams, Dr. Mariana Williams, Dr. Marianna Williams, Dr. Marianne Williams, Dr. Maryann Williams, Dr. Maryanne Williams