A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- California Pacific
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Lucy Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Anne Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Williams practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.