A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Williams is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- California Pacific
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Lucy Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Anne Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Williams practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.