A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Laraia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Laraia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laraia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Laraia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laraia graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Laraia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Virginia Laraia MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne V. Laraia practice?
- Dr. Anne Laraia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Laraia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.