Dr. Anne Larochelle Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne Larochelle?

March 24th, 2015

Really pleased with Dr. Anne

December 5th, 2013

NIce doctor, but NEVER available.

I'm writing a review but this won;t let me post it...I'm not using profanity or insults. Why is this happening?...

February 28th, 2012

do not go see her

she misdiagnosed me as a type two diabetic and put me on insulin took it for 4 to five years and my PCP at the time ran test and the showed i was not do not use her

January 4th, 2012

I have an adrenal condition and she recommended a medication change that was supervised mainly by a nurse. I would not recommend this doctor. The office is a cattle call with no follow up.

June 11th, 2010

Endocrinologist

Diagnosed me right in the office on first visit but had to get a MRI to verify the diagnosis. She's great! She takes the time to go over everything and asks if you have any questions.

December 7th, 2009

not that bad

the staff and everybody that i did meet except for sally soffa ( crnp ) were very nice and freindly . sally had a listening , hearing problem cause i had to repeat stuff and also to get in great detail about a few thigs that were not even associated with my problem . when/if you do go please make sure that you have everything ( medicine list , last lab tests etc... ) with you because they will keep asking for it . even thou you tell them you do not have it and cannot remember alot of it

September 15th, 2009

A Joke

Horrible- Never ever got to see the doctor- They just hand you off to the CRNP- What a joke. Told me after reviewing my labs that everything was fine. I asked for a copy seeing as how my bloodwork done by my pcp was saying I had hormone depletion. Sure enough the bloodwork done by this office put me in the post menopausal range for hormones- I'm in my twenties- but my bloodwork was fine- Yeah right!!! I have an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic. Guess what - They got me in in a week and I actually get to see a doctor- Amazing. Don't waste your time here- It's a joke.

October 10th, 2017