Dr. Anne Larson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Larson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anne Larson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Anne Larson

I first met Dr. Larson 18 years ago and had not seen her again until last fall. Not only did she remember me but she gave me a big hug and seemed truly glad to see me. She gave me her undivided attention as I asked questions and expressed my concerns about my disease. She was very positive and reassuring. Last but not least, I'm cured.

May 6th, 2015

Great for 1 year

Great for one year, well most of it. Pre transplant was fantastic. After six months, (post transplant) accessability and communication started to go downhill. Post Trans coordinator not very nice/helpful. Important items discussed in post transplant visits not put into notes or conveniently dismissed. They saved my life but it is what it is! Total mess with merger of Swedish and Providence. Recently responded to a question that was left on my voicemail by post transplant coordinator. I responded within 24 hours to her voicemail. It's been almost three weeks and have not heard a word. No email, no call.

January 11th, 2016