A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Le, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Le, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Le has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Le MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne Le practice?
- Dr. Anne Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Le practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Colorectal Surgeons.