A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Le, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Le, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Le has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Le MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne Le practice?
- Dr. Anne Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Le practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.