inactive

Anne L Leddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 14th, 2011
Impressed
I was treated very well from the receptionist, to the nurse taking vitals and info, and by the Doctor herself. She spent a lot of time with me, listening to my concerns , then addressing each, sending for test, even going on line to explain things and showing me how to put my situation into perspective. I have to go back for the results and follow up an looking forward to hearing what she has to say.

March 11th, 2010
unbelievably bad!!
I waited nearly an hour all 3 visits. Her staff was abrupt and rude "go sit down, I have no idea when she will see you, etc.". She was even more rude, if that's possible. I have had a thyroid problem for 20 years and have a college degree in science but she treated me like an idiot. She told me that I should have a job and my child should be in day care - not her business. I decided to retire and had a very successful career. She told me there was no reason for my thyroid issues, but could feel the rush I was having (frustration at her perhaps?). She should not be allowed to see patients and is a horrible human being. I have since spoken to 4 different people who have seen her, not one liked her. My SIL, a proper southern woman, was so distressed she walked out of her office mid way through the discussion. Find another doctor!!

August 4th, 2008
This Is An Amazing Doctor
I have never met a doctor who spends as much time with her patients as she does. She explains tests and labs completely. She draws diagrams to show you what is going on in your body. Although sometimes the wait to see her is long it is well worth it. She is a highly intelligent and does not talk down to people. Anyone would be lucky to have her for a doctor.