A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lennon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lennon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lennon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennon graduated from Universite De Rennes.
Dr. Lennon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lennon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne I. Lennon practice?
Dr. Anne Lennon practices Pediatrics near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Quincy Pediatricians.