A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Yi-Jiun Lin MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Anne Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Lin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Colorectal Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.