Dr. Anne Lipke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Lipke?

October 23rd, 2016

Disappointed.

I had just one appointment with this doctor; we did not engage. I found her cold and disinterested; even wondered if she had read my file. At the end of the appointment, she said "See you in a year". Not me. I found a perfect replacement.

September 12th, 2016

My experience with Dr.Lipke was a bad one. After a diagnosis of "severe emphysema " I have been unable to speak to her or her medical assistant for correction. I felt as though I givin a death sentence and then ignored. I got more information from the Lincare delivery person than from her or her assistant. I am currently looking for a new pulmonary doctor. I give her 0 stars in all areas of care for her and her staff.

October 4th, 2016