Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas
Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Lord-Tomas is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center, Cape Coral Hospital and Health Park Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. William Rincon
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Fort Myers, FL 0.04 mi25
Dr. Craig Sweet
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Myers, FL 0.06 mi31
Dr. Mario Petrini
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Myers, FL 0.71 mi61