A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord-Tomas graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Lord-Tomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Health Park Hospital
- Spohn Hospital, Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Lord-Tomas DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Lord-Tomas practice?
- Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.