Dr. Anne Lord-Tomas DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Myers, FL

2.8

August 25th, 2015
Dont do it
Ladies, the wonder drug estrogen is not the answer! My experience was basically a nightmare. All the promises that your quality of life will improve is hog wash. My main concern was the rage I have due to menopause, the PMS I ended up having before I menstruated for the first time in 8 years wasn't much better. The kicker was that the doctor never bothered to call me to explain all these things that she didnt bother to tell me while she was injecting the wonder pellets. I will never do that again, I paid out money I didnt have to begin with!

March 17th, 2015
Frustrating Experience
After being told I had to wait 7 weeks for an appointment, the staff called me one day before my scheduled appointment to tell me that they were postponing my appointment again by another 7 weeks because the doctor had some emergency. When I asked why they couldn't fit me in within the next few days, the staff was unapologetic, rude and advised me to go to the emergency room - for menopause issues. Really? I am shopping for a different doctor.

September 26th, 2014
All I can say is that she gave me my life back..... I think she is a wonderful Dr. for Older Women problems... Hormones!!!!!!