A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Lucky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Lucky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Lucky, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Dystrophica
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Growth Disorders
- Hair Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucky graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lucky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Weissman Lucky MD is a female Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anne W. Lucky practice?
- Dr. Anne Lucky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Lucky practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Dermatologists, Cincinnati Pediatricians, and Cincinnati Endocrinologists.