A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Cahill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Cahill, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from University College Galway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Magee Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Cahill MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Anne Cahill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Cahill practices Diagnostic Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.