A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Curtis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Cancer and Melanoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Curtis practice?
Dr. Anne Curtis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Curtis, Dr. Mariana Curtis, Dr. Marianna Curtis, Dr. Marianne Curtis, Dr. Maryann Curtis, Dr. Maryanne Curtis