Dr. Anne Kelly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 17th, 2012
Dr Kelly came to the hospital and checked on my newborn baby without ever having needed to meet her before. She is professional and kind and I'm so glad that my husband and I chose to use her as the pediatrician for our son!

April 20th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
I love Dr. Kelly! She is caring, and our kids love her, and you always feel like she has all the time in the world to address any questions you may have. As much as I like her, I'm not a fan of their emergency appointment system. In order to get a same-day appointment, you have to speak with a nurse. I understand that part of it, but usually you have to leave a message for the nurse on duty (this is during normal business hours) because they are busy or on another call, and then wait sometimes upward of 2 hours for a response. I dread having to call for a same-day appointment for that reason, and usually debate switching to a smaller practice HOWEVER, once we get in to see Dr. Kelly, I remember why we chose her as our boys' pediatrician, and everything is okay again.