Dr. Anne Oberkirch Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne Oberkirch?

September 13th, 2016

Suboxone doctor

Works with you on price Nothing special, typical

June 1st, 2015

Did nothing but give pills

If this dr is helping you then it's prob because you're getting all the pulls you want. She does absolutely nothing to help with the issues that cause you to go there in the first place. I went there years ago and within 15 mins I walked out with over 6 prescriptions for really additive meds. Just be careful if you go to her. She's unstable.

May 15th, 2015

if you dont like dogs remember they dont effect her ability as a physician. I have been seeing Dr. Oberkirch for over 2 years and listens well and adapts quickly to changes in your condition and she is always willing to change a med if it is not helping you. She works with the patient, not to appease her ego. When reading reviews on this site keep in mind most people who take the time to write a review are doing so because they had a bad experience or are promoting the pill mill they found, so take them with a grain of salt.

August 28th, 2014

Unprofessional

She is very unprofessiona. She cares more about her dogs than her patients. Check out your bill that Betsy sends to you. There are always errors on it in oberkirch's favor. She will argue with you about it too until you continue you call her on it. The only reason why she is still practicing medicine is because there are very few doctors in the area.

February 9th, 2014

Abusive, unprofessional, uncaring, obnoxious!!!

She had been treating my spouse for drug addiction. I had concerns about how I suspected that he was abusing the highly regulated drug that she prescribed for him. She came out of her office wearing ripped jeans and had an unkept appearance. She began the session by discussing people she knew in town and sharing personal information about them and by name, no less. Wasn't at all interested in what I had to say and started looking up my question on her ipad. Said she never heard about this drug being abused, when clearly there is lots of information by reputable sources that state it clearly can be. She talked about having the afternoon off and what she had planned to do. Dismissed my concerns and continued to talk about herself and the wealthy people that lived in the area and how they became rich. This woman should not be practicing medicine. I have reported her and I hope everyone else does that have experienced this unethical behavior of hers.

April 25th, 2012

Disgusted...

Just decided to look her up because I have been getting disgusted. I have a close family member that has been seeing her for over a year and a half now. Has gotten to appts that were double booked and told to go home. However, when they had to miss an appointment because of illness of a pet they were charged for the appt. The rates are ridiculous. When I picked them up from an appt and asked how the appt was, and how they think their sessions are going, I was told that "ok, we just talk about her dogs". I want to see this person weaned from the addictive medication being taken, and given real therapy. Not a discussion of her dogs and vacations that she has just returned from. The cost of her "therapy" is very draining on the person paying the bill and the Dr. knows this, yet threatens to not see the patient if the bill is not paid. How can you do that to a patient that is now dependent on the type of medication that you have them on, and will have a serious reaction should the Dr. not write the script. How long does it take to wean a patient from Suboxone? Or do you just keep them on it so that the appts. continue????

October 9th, 2011

Extremely interesting. This woman was in my class in the 6th grade! I was surfing the net to see what happened to people from my past. I recall that she wrote something so obnoxious in my 6th grade year book that I removed the page. Amazing that after 45 years she is still an obnoxious individual!

October 4th, 2011

Disappointed

I had seen her for sometime and found her to be very demeaning and self centered. She talked about other patience and their issues. (forget confidentiality). As others have said, money is her main drive. If you are looking to get better do not go see her. She is quick to write a script and I feel very bad for people who are seeing her, as the chance of them getting better is slim to none. If you are addicted to something and looking to get better she will demean you and never help your self worth at all which is the most important part of recovery when there is an addiction. Please pass her by and get help from a qualified person!

August 24th, 2011

PURE EVIL

I currently started seeing this doctor and ive seen her 4 times and shes neve concerned about my well being just my money. Im seriously depressed an was one min late for my las visit so she said no small talk as im asking for an anti depressent, i told her im aboi to breaj and did nothing but yell at me for being 1 min late. Im reporting her and recomend that not even an animal seek help from this evil woman

January 29th, 2011

She is still in practice????

This woman needs a psychiatrist! I saw her 20 years ago and all she talked about was herself and her dog (which she brought to the office). She was scary. When I finally got the nerve to call her and tell her that I was not going to use her any more (she was of no help and I dreaded going to see her), she flew into a rage and said to me "you'll be back!" There are many 'real' and caring physicians out there! Keep looking! Stay away from this lady!

December 15th, 2010

Lacks compassion and only cares about money

This woman seemed nice and friendly at first, but I was horribly mistaken after a few visits. I was unable to keep an appointment due to an unforseen emergency, and she whacked me for a late cancellation fee! If this 'Doctor' is concerned about the well being of her patients, I would have expected a little more understanding and empathy from her. She is definitely more concerned with scheduling multiple visits a month --and she is a PSYCHIATRIST, not a PSYCHOLOGIST. It doesn't make sense to me that a doctor in her profession would need to see a patient numerous times in a month, especially since all she does is throw prescriptions around and provide no therapy or suggestions on how to cope with mental illness. Yes, there may be exceptions to the rule and there are patients that may need to have several visits a month with a psychiatrist, but still, she definitely affected my faith and confidence in the mental health industry. Now I currently am seeking treatment from no one, because of her lack-luster performance as a psychiatrist.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.Also, as much of an animal lover that I am, her two dogs were very distracting and I felt that they should not have been present during patient visits. I was charged for the time she spent talking to her dogs when she was supposed to be talking to me! Total FAIL.

June 28th, 2010

She doesn't care.

This person and I will not call her a Doctor because I am hoping that after I report her, she will not longer be able to call herself that, never bothered to call me back after I informed her that her patient threated suicide by overdosing on the meds she had prescribed. This person didn't feel it was important enought to address this issue and didn't wish to hear about it. The threat was left on a voice message after a number of pills had already been ingested. These are the people that should not be allowed to prescribe medication. If you can't follow thought with what happens after you give the meds you shouldn't have the right to prescribe them.