A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Wallace, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Wallace MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Anne Wallace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Wallace practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.