Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Mancino
Dr. Anne Mancino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Mancino is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Mancino has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Anne Mancino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Carlos Santiago Sanchez
Little Rock, AR 0 mi25
Dr. Ahsan Ali
Little Rock, AR 0 mi23
Dr. A Thompson
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0 mi47