A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Manicone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Manicone, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manicone graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Manicone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Manicone MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Manicone practice?
- Dr. Anne Manicone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Manicone practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.