A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Manning, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Manning MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Manning practice?
- Dr. Anne Manning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.