A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Angeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Angeles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Angeles, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeles graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Angeles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Angeles MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Angeles practice?
- Dr. Anne Angeles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Angeles practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.