Dr. Anne-Marie Hain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2012
Great doc
I have been taking my girls to Maryland Farms Pediatric since they were born (9years). Dr. Hain and Bondurant are fantastic kid doctors. They spend the time to find out what is going on and make sure you understand. Dr. Hain even really helped us out with attention issues are daughter was having at school, including talk to her administrators at school. We loved to see her. We have had to call them numerous times on weekends and holidays. They always call right back and tell us what to do. Dr. Hain recently left the practice because of moving out of state. Hate to see her go.

May 14th, 2011
Excellent doctor, excellent practice
We've been taking our daughter to Maryland Farms Peds for 9 years. Dr. Hain is fantastic, and she really spends a good deal of time with you.

December 2nd, 2010
Great Pediatrician!!
I've been taking my child to Dr. Hain for 8 years. She has always been attentive and extremely caring. Her staff is great, and they return phone calls quickly, best of all, it is very easy to talk to a doctor when you call in. This is a great practice!

November 22nd, 2010
Wonderful practice, wonderful docs
Our son has been going here since he was an infant, and the staff has been wonderful. Depending on the day, you may encounter any of the pediatricians, but all of them are knowledgeable and intelligent, and do their best to treat you and your child the way you would like to be treated. The only complaint that I have is that the "sick child" side of the waiting room is much more fun than the "well child" side, so our son always wants to go that way even when he's healthy! :)

January 9th, 2009
Thorough Exams
Maryland Farms Pediatrics offers wonderful services to families with thorough examinations. The staff is friendly and spends a great amount of time with each patient, making them not feel rushed or like a 'number.' I really respect how Dr. Hain speaks to my children directly and not through me! She makes them feel special and takes time out to get to know them. The office wait time is minimal and waiting rooms are divided for sick/well patients. I would fully recommend this pediatrician!