A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne McCarren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne McCarren, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarren graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCarren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie B McCarren MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. McCarren practice?
- Dr. Anne McCarren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne McCarren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.