Dr. Anne Marie Mcveigh Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne Marie Mcveigh?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2010

couldn't diagnose dry eye, doesn't return calls, can't find her to make an appointment

I don't know what kind of medical practice Dr. McVeigh is running. She doesn't order contact lenses after prescribing them until I'm so desperate I'm calling the office ten times a day begging for them. She sent me to a specialist to diagnose my dry eye (for which I was prescribed Restasis which is advertised 10 times a day). And I have been calling her office for a month to schedule my next appointment. She simply did not return my calls. So I am yet again out of contacts and waiting in line to see a new doctor since I have no clue where she is. Totally unprofessional. Nice in the office when you finally get her though. After waiting an hour in her waiting room.

January 24th, 2017

October 28th, 2016

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.