A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Reed, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Reed DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Anne Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Reed practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.