A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tuohy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Tuohy, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Tuohy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuohy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuohy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Tuohy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Tuohy practice?
- Dr. Anne Tuohy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Tuohy practices Pediatrics near Kennesaw, GA.
See Kennesaw Pediatricians.