Dr. Anne Marie Villa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Marie Villa?

May 17th, 2013

seriously misdiagnosed

This doctor misdiagnosed me for about a year with anxiety as my lyme disease continually got worse, yet she continued to tell me it was all in my head. Lost 3 years of my life because of this womans ignorance.

November 16th, 2010

Dr villa is a great doctor! Very caring! Her receptionist (older woman) very rude!!!

November 12th, 2009

There is a NASTY girl who works at Doctor Villa's office. Each time I call regarding my infant (which isn't often), she is so rude gives me a hard time about making an appointment. She "huffs" at me through the phone and hangs up while you are still speaking, rather than saying "goodbye". I had to call 4 times in a short amount of time when my BABY WAS SICK. She was awful each time, and I kept hoping the other woman who works there would answer. She was also extremely rude to my husband during an office visit. We will be switching physicians because of this girl alone. I believe that when you have a sick baby, you are under enough stress without dealing with nasty office workers. Doctor Villa is a very smart and sweet physician, but I will not put up with this treatment any longer.

March 4th, 2009