A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Marshall, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Marshall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kentucky River Medical Center
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne P Marshall MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anne P. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Anne Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Marshall practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY.
See Lexington Pathologists.