A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Maurer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Maurer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Nadine Maurer MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anne N. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Anne Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Maurer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Physiatrists.